[asterisk-users] TXFax/RXFax/AGX-Addons/SpanDSP Crashing

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 02:13:54 CDT 2008

AGX-Addons crashes Asterisk for us.

Working solution (on 100+ servers we installed):

-----------------

apt-get -y install g++ libtiff4 libtiff4-dev patch autoconf automake
libtiff-tools

cd /usr/src

wget
http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/snapshots/spandsp/spandsp-20080402.tar.
gz

tar xzvf spandsp-20080402.tar.gz

cd /usr/src/spandsp-0.0.4

./configure

make

make install

echo "/usr/local/lib" >> /etc/ld.so.conf

ldconfig

cd /usr/src

wget http://193.138.191.205/packets/fax_apps_asterisk14.tgz

tar xzvf fax_apps_asterisk14.tgz