[asterisk-users] TXFax/RXFax/AGX-Addons/SpanDSP Crashing

Martin ra25 at atlas.cz
Tue Apr 15 21:07:29 CDT 2008

No progress at all. Version from Debian/Lenny repository still crashes and I'm not able to compile AGX. It gives out a long list of error messages. Some unsatisfied dependencies...?
I Can't experiment for a while after unwanted night-time visit of fire-fighters :-( I have to let everything dry and clean out of sand and drywall pieces :-(
Martin