[asterisk-users] zaptel 1.4.10 regression with TE220B on Proliant DL380 G5 ?

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Tue Apr 15 14:37:41 CDT 2008

exvito - I know it is a pain in the cahoonkus - but would you consider
sharing the OTHER Digium board issues you are having , the recommended
steps you were given by Digium to troubleshoot them, and the results ?
I think this "real-wold" experience wold be invaluable to the list.
THX in Advance for sharing !