[asterisk-users] E911 Recommendations?

Adam Moffett adam at plexicomm.net
Mon Apr 14 15:02:38 CDT 2008

I'm in the same boat.  And we don't need any snide comments because this
is a potential liability.

Municipalities don't provide E911, they are users of E911 data.  If you
are not a phone company and you want the E911 data updated with correct
addresses, then you need to pay someone to do that for you.  That is
unless I grossly misunderstand it.