[asterisk-users] E911 Recommendations?

Mike Trest - On Travel Mike at Trest.COM
Mon Apr 14 14:29:03 CDT 2008

At 03:05 PM 4/14/2008, Doug wrote:
>Anybody have recommendations for a reliable,
>good valued, E911 provider?

In my experience, the most reliable service for me has always been
associated with commercial PSTN number providers.  When it  comes to
consumer line service, you want E911 to always work correctly as a
human life is often at risk.

We use a $.$$ per-call pass-thru via a major US carrier.  We pass the
service along to our wholesale DID clients.  Even though it costs, it
is such low usage, that very few of our clients pass it along to
their retail consumers.

I will look with interest at other responses to your question.

..mike..