[asterisk-users] Similar option as promiscredir to use in transfer (REFER)

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Mon Apr 14 00:54:56 CDT 2008

13 apr 2008 kl. 17.46 skrev <tloginbr-asteriskusers at yahoo.com.br>:
> I made a similar question in a previous thread, but there was no
> answer, so I think I was not very clear making the question. What I
> need is some configuration that works like "promiscredir=yes" in
> sip.conf that enables me to do the same thing with transfer (REFER),
> letting me transfer a sip call to a non local sip address.

I'm still not really sure what you ask for, but I'll give it a try.

The transfer() dialplan application supports generating a REFER from
Asterisk to the client. If the call is not answered, it will send 302,
if the call is in UP state (answered), Asterisk will send a REFER. Try
it.

Best regards,
/Olle

---
* Olle E. Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Asterisk Training http://edvina.net/training/
* Asterisk SIP Masterclass, Orlando, Florida Next week
* A few seats left - register today!