[asterisk-users] Similar option as promiscredir to use in transfer (REFER)

tloginbr-asteriskusers at yahoo.com.br tloginbr-asteriskusers at yahoo.com.br
Sun Apr 13 10:46:52 CDT 2008

I made a similar question in a previous thread, but there was no
answer, so I think I was not very clear making the question. What I
need is some configuration that works like "promiscredir=yes" in
sip.conf that enables me to do the same thing with transfer (REFER),
letting me transfer a sip call to a non local sip address.

Thanks in advance,

Thiago

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/