[asterisk-users] Asterisk and the Mitel SX 200 integration

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Apr 11 17:32:49 CDT 2008

Hi.  One of my clients has an old Mitel SX 200 with a separate
computer doing the voicemail and auto attendant and integrated via a
COV card which is in his case an ISA card!  We would all like to
migrate to asterisk, but as a first step, can asterisk integrate into
the Mitel, so it can serve as auto attendant and the voicemail for the
extensions?

If this is successful we could gradually migrate extensions,
particularly if we could get the Mitel to talk to asterisk via one of
its t1 cards.

Any assistance or experience along these lines would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com