[asterisk-users] Is Asterisk really good??

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Apr 10 13:51:19 CDT 2008

Hi Eugene,
Yes  it's that good.

All the functionality you posted is possible.

Regarding your international calls, nothing more is required than two
asterisk servers (one at each location) and a broadband connection -
cards are only used to connect into pstn or isdn.

Why don't you start with a preformatted iso like trixbox or druid and
then jump into coding your own once you know what you are doing.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net