[asterisk-users] UK POTS - Is there a better card than TDM400P available ?

Matt Brown matt at mbrown.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 06:51:01 CDT 2008

Hi Tzafrir,

> As I can see from that report, a modified version of that patch was
> applied to 1.4:
>
> http://bugs.digium.com/9264#80824
>
> It was reverted right before the release of 1.4.8, as it required more
> testing, and re-applied immediately after it. Hence 1.4.9[.2]
> includes it.

I should have read the bug report

http://bugs.digium.com/9264#8082

more carefully.

I have now added the line:

fwringdetect=1

to the /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf so the patched part of the code is
then utilized. This is appears to be working and hopefully will make
it into 1.4.10.

Now to investigate the distinctive ring part :-)

Matt