[asterisk-users] Where is the Digium DS3 card?

Benny Amorsen benny+usenet at amorsen.dk
Mon Apr 7 07:05:08 CDT 2008

Tilghman Lesher <tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com> writes:

> And the arguments on the other side come down to "I'm using an ISP
> which can't correctly configure their mailserver, and I'm too lazy to set one
> up myself."

How can the mail server fix a broken reply-to? It can remove it of
course, but that is rather silly.

> and "I'm too lazy to check the headers when I send out a reply."

Absolutely, I am. At least Gnus has a "broken-reply-to" setting that I
can toggle. It doesn't solve the problem that proper needed reply-to's
are removed too (it can't, since the mail server removed all traces of
them), but fortunately reply-to is almost unnecessary these days.
Maybe I should just set "broken-reply-to" for all groups, even the
correctly working ones.

/Benny