[asterisk-users] UK POTS - Is there a better card than TDM400P available ?

James Williamson jamesw at nameonthe.net
Mon Apr 7 00:11:02 CDT 2008

Snap,

Well, after trying to buying a TDM400P and then getting persuaded to buy
a TDM410P
because they no longer sell the 400 model I'd say I'm not impressed. It
took three 2.6
kernel builds (zaptel 1.4 won't even build with the latest kernel
release) before I finally got the
kernel to build and recognise the device. Can't get callerid to work,
have followed the instructions
to the letter, does it really have to be this hard? Must say I'm tempted
to just send the card
back and forget about it and just use Cisco CallManager. Digium's
support to be fair have been
responsive but unable to help.

James