[asterisk-users] Question about Cisco IP phone + Asterisk + channels

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 21:11:32 CDT 2008

The only way someone else will know that another using is using a
phone (or zap channel) is thru BLF, which IIRC the Ciscos do NOT
support.
Setting up the Ciscos with multiple call appearances is quite easy,
just give as many lines as you want the same Sip username and
password. and it will juggle it automagicly for you.