[asterisk-users] Ring back when free?

Karsten Wemheuer kwem at gmx.de
Sat Apr 5 12:14:11 CDT 2008

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 04.04.2008, 13:03 +0000 schrieb Tony Mountifield:
> In article <1207306647.18787.24.camel at faraz-desktop>,
> Faraz R. Khan <faraz.khan at emergen.biz> wrote:
> > Thinking out loud: write a asterisk call file (when the calling user
> > presses 5) which keeps on trying to connect the two.
>
> I thought about that, but the trouble is, it's not event-driven. It just
> keeps on trying until it runs out of retries.

We realized someting like that with a call file.
If a caller presses 5 store this as an open callback in a database.
Place a script in the h-extension and call it with the
DeadAGI-Application. This script looks up any pending callbacks for both
parties of the closed connection and generates the call files.

Regards,
Karsten