[asterisk-users] Web page to show online extensions?

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Sat Apr 5 02:02:41 CDT 2008

This is probably coming into this thread a bit late and in the wrong
place, however:

   http://www.drogon.net/dsx/onlineStatus.html

is a page of PHP code I use in my systems. You end up with an array,
indexed by extension number with values "SIP", "IAX", or "S&I" (I create
both SIP and IAX accounts in my system so they're interchangeable)

It's maybe not the most elegant bit of code, but it works for me.

Turning the contents of the array into a web page is left as an exercise
to the user ;-)

Gordon