[asterisk-users] Web page to show online extensions?

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Fri Apr 4 20:07:04 CDT 2008

faraz wrote:

> We are working on something along those lines which we should be able to
> release in a few months.

JFYI:
Gemeinschaft (http://www.amooma.de/gemeinschaft/) comes with a thing
called "ast_extstated" (it's in the sbin/ directory). It's a Perl
daemon listening to the Asterisk manager interface, keeping the
state of all the extensions in memory. Clients connect to port 5039
to get a "stream" of events. See htdocs/gui/mon/ for an example client.
It uses the somewhat old-fashioned way of an invisible iframe as a
transport to be compatible with MSIE.

There's no documentation how to use it other than the comments
in the code itself.
You are free to run the daemon or improve upon the code without
actually installing Gemeinschaft.

Regards,
   Philipp Kempgen

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998