[asterisk-users] SellVOIP

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Apr 4 23:42:32 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Ira <ira at extrasensory.com> wrote:
> I was quite surprised to find a message in my in box from SellVOIP a
>  day or two ago.  It indicated I was running out of credit which was a
>  surprise as I thought they'd gone under a large number of months
>  back. So I ran upstairs, added their entry back to sip.conf,
>  uncommented a couple of lines in extensions.conf and I'm again using
>  sellvoip to make outgoing calls.
>
>  The reason I was running out of credit is they were charging me for a
>  DID I had not been using since they went off line, but a message to
>  support and 8 hours or so later I had all my credit back and a nice
>  message explaining how the mistake had happened. So for anyone who
>  had a problem with them, you should probably go and check to see if
>  you still have credit.
>
>  Ira

Common practice is to check every bill.  Withing the last month, I
have found two several hundred dollar "mistakes" on Credit Card and
Checking account.  I am nos sure if companies are charging extra to
make up for the economy slow down or they are genuine mistakes, but I
have never had these issues in the past besides a mistake here and
there over the course of a year..

Thanks,
Steve Totaro