[asterisk-users] SellVOIP

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Fri Apr 4 21:19:12 CDT 2008

I was quite surprised to find a message in my in box from SellVOIP a
day or two ago.  It indicated I was running out of credit which was a
surprise as I thought they'd gone under a large number of months
back. So I ran upstairs, added their entry back to sip.conf,
uncommented a couple of lines in extensions.conf and I'm again using
sellvoip to make outgoing calls.

The reason I was running out of credit is they were charging me for a
DID I had not been using since they went off line, but a message to
support and 8 hours or so later I had all my credit back and a nice
message explaining how the mistake had happened. So for anyone who
had a problem with them, you should probably go and check to see if
you still have credit.

Ira