[asterisk-users] Broadcast/Announce app

Mark Hamilton mark.h at cage151.com
Fri Apr 4 15:31:30 CDT 2008

Does this announce only on the user's side or the other side as well?

I mean if a user is on call with a customer, and you do the system announce,
will the announcement be heard by the customer as well? As that would be
bad, heh.

However, I'm really interested in checking it out. So, please post.

Regards,

Mark.