[asterisk-users] Hearing "transfer" during call

Vincent Li vincent.mc.li at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 17:06:48 CDT 2008

Hi list,

I enabled the transfer function in my dialplan, but I may configure it
wrong because sometime when I call a SIP extension number from one FXS
port, the SIP side will hear word "transfer", I hear nothing, after
that, the call conversation is fine.I'v had this problem for a long
time, could not get clue where I configure it wrong. here is my
related config part:

sip.conf:

[ht286]
type=friend
regexten=6010
username=ht286
secret=secret
context=numberplan-local
callerid="Home Phone" <6010>
host=dynamic
nat=yes
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm
mailbox=6010 at default
dtmfmode=rfc2833

extensions.conf:

[macro-stdexten]
exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG2},20,t)
exten => s,2,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)
exten => s-NOANSWER,1,Voicemail(${ARG1},u)
exten => s-NOANSWER,2,Goto(default,s,1)
exten => s-BUSY,1,Voicemail(${ARG1},b)
exten => s-BUSY,2,Goto(default,s,1)
exten => _s-.,1,Goto(s-NOANSWER,1)
exten => a,1,VoicemailMain(${ARG1})

[default]
exten => s,1,Ringing
exten => s,n,Wait(1)
exten => s,n,Answer
exten => s,n,Wait(1)
exten => s,n,Background(thank-you-for-calling)
exten => s,n,Background(if-u-know-ext-dial)
exten => s,n,Background(otherwise)
exten => s,n,Background(to-reach-operator)
exten => s,n,Background(pls-hold-while-try)
exten => s,n,WaitExten(6)
exten => s,n,Hangup()
exten => i,1,Playback(invalid)
exten => i,n,Goto(s,1)
exten => t,1,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => t,n,Hangup()

include => internal

[internal]

; define local extensions here

exten => 6010,1,Macro(stdexten,${EXTEN},SIP/ht286)

[numberplan-local]
ignorepat => 9
include => default
include => parkedcalls
comment => Local Calling

include => internal

features.conf:

[general]
parkext => 700                  ; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos => 701-720              ; What extensions to park calls on
context => parkedcalls          ; Which context parked calls are in
;context => numberplan-local            ; Which context parked calls are in
;parkingtime => 45              ; Number of seconds a call can be parked for
                                ; (default is 45 seconds)
;transferdigittimeout => 3      ; Number of seconds to wait between
digits when transfering a call
;courtesytone = beep            ; Sound file to play to the parked caller
                                ; when someone dials a parked call
                                ; or the Touch Monitor is activated/deactivated.
xfersound = beep                ; to indicate an attended transfer is complete
xferfailsound = beeperr ; to indicate a failed transfer
;adsipark = yes                 ; if you want ADSI parking announcements
;findslot => next               ; Continue to the 'next' parking
space. Defaults to 'first' available
;pickupexten = *8               ; Configure the pickup extension.  Default is *8
;featuredigittimeout = 500      ; Max time (ms) between digits for
                                ; feature activation.  Default is 500

[featuremap]
blindxfer => #                  ; Blind transfer
;disconnect => *0               ; Disconnect
;automon => *1                  ; One Touch Record (a.k.a. Touch Monitor)
atxfer => *                     ; A

users.conf:

[6004]
fullname = Analog User 4