[asterisk-users] Vitelity and AsteriskNOW

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Thu Apr 3 16:52:09 CDT 2008

I wanted to try AsteriskNOW plus a few others to see which I can wrap my
head around the quickest.

The issue so far is I can't figure out how to use my Vitelity account
with it.  I went so far as to put their Asterisk configuration in the
sip.conf file but still no joy.

Any pointer as to where to search?  I found a few threads in the
AsteriskNOW forums and one thread from last year on this list but
nothing on configuration.  Just reliability and service discussions.

I filed a trouble ticket with Vitelity and I'll head over to the
AsteriskNOW forums but they seem pretty quiet.

Rod