[asterisk-users] ISPBX Announces COGOBLUE Interface and PBX Appliances

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 11:53:50 CDT 2008

Matt,

I'm sure I won't be the only one to point out that your posts belongs in
asterisk-biz, not asterisk-users.

In article <1207240705.4049.39.camel at localhost>,
Matt Signorello <astlist at ispbx.com> wrote:
> [...]
> however because some dealers having problems with Asterisk NOW

If that is the justification for bringing your announcement forward,
then...

> COGOBLUE<http://www.cogoblue.com/>  is a true "Drag and Drop"
> Asterisk GUI available *on a series of ISPBX appliances*

... doesn't really help people who might (you perceive) be looking for
an alternative to AsteriskNOW, unless they discard their existing
hardware and buy yours.

It bothers me that a thread I started about a technical issue has been
used as a pretext for a commercial promotion that doesn't really address
the issues at hand.

Cheers
Tony
--