[asterisk-users] ISPBX Announces COGOBLUE Interface and PBX Appliances

Matt Signorello astlist at ispbx.com
Thu Apr 3 11:38:25 CDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

My name is Matt Signorello and I'm responsible for wholesale dealers
sales here at ISPBX. (www.ispbx.com)

ISPBX is a New Jersey based systems developer marketing a series of
solid state Asterisk appliances since 2005. For the last year we've been
working on a new strategy for helping dealers install Asterisk
appliances into the end user customer base in a smarter more profitable
way.

Officially our launch date isn't until next Wednesday the 9th of April,
however because some dealers having problems with Asterisk NOW we've
decided to announce today and the official press release is available
for download at
http://www.ispbx.com/press/ispbx_cogoblue_press_040208.pdf

ISPBX is proud to announce COGOBLUE the 3rd generation of Asterisk GUI
tools. COGOBLUE<http://www.cogoblue.com/>  is a true "Drag and Drop"
Asterisk GUI available on a series of ISPBX appliances for small to
medium businesses.

For the first time dealers installing these ip-pbx appliances can
quickly implement an entire PBX installation without the need for manual
config file editing. COGOBLUE allows you to configure your system just
by dragging and dropping visual icons on a display pane.

Trunks, Extensions, Voicemail, Call groups, Auto attendants, etc etc can
all be configured simply by dragging and dropping the icons into their
appropriate place. Using a visual display to implement a call flow is
just a smarter, faster (and more profitable way) to implement Asterisk
installations for your customers.

Also when you are hired at a later date to provide additional 'moves and
changes' support times are shorter and more profitable because
technicians don't need to re-learn how it was previously configured -
instantly you can see in a visual display the entire PBX configuration.

We've provided some screen shots and video install demo's for you here
http://www.cogoblue.com/tourcogo.shtml

There is also a more extensive manual available here
http://www.cogoblue.com/help

The COGOBLUE GUI is available on a series of Asterisk appliances for
various hardware and user requirements
http://www.ispbx.com/product_matrix.shtml

We look forward to bringing about a smarter more profitable way to
provide Asterisk installations and meet your end users requirements and
look forward to your inquiries.

If you have questions please feel free to email me at info at ispbx.com or
feel free to give me a call directly.

Thanks,