[asterisk-users] ztdummy

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Thu Apr 3 06:56:52 CDT 2008

What does it take to get ztdummy to work correctly?

I have a new laptop HP HDX9200. I am running asterisk 1.4.19 and zaptel
1.4.9.2
Zaptel compiles fine. asterisk compiles fine. ztdummy loads asterisk runs.
Problem is playback() does not work. So then I stop zaptel, asterisk
runs and playback() now
works. However, meetme()'s dont work. I need ztdummy I'm pretty sure for
that.

I am running Centos 5.1 with the latest kernel and fully updated.

How can I get ztdummy to work? There are no cards in the laptop.
I typically dont run asterisk on a laptop - but thats what the situation
needed...

Thanks,

Jerry