[asterisk-users] transfer the call from zap/1 to zap/2 (FXS)

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 06:10:35 CDT 2008

Hi All;

Can I do transfer for the call from zap/1 to zap/2
(both are fxs)? All what I need is to add the t
argument for the Dail function?

And how can I transfer to be in that senario: zap/1
dial a code to transfer for zap/2, once zap/2
answered, then he can talk with zap/1 (where the third
party will not hear what they are talking), then if
zap/1 hanged up the handset, the call will be between
the caller and zap/2 (completed transfer)?

Any advise?
Regards
Bilal