[asterisk-users] interrupting MOH

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Wed Apr 2 15:05:49 CDT 2008

You could also, conceivably, handle this outside of asterisk by using a
more complex MOH stream source.  For instance, use a shoutcast client as
the MOH source, run your own shoutcast server streaming your music and
have a script set up to periodically interrupt the stream being served
to the shoutcast server and inject an announcement.  (Keep in mind that
this is an "off the top of my head" suggestion so I don't have exact
details for implementation, but I'm sure it can be done.)

Good luck,
Brent