[asterisk-users] interrupting MOH

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 09:16:49 CDT 2008

Hello,

We achieve this using an AGI script in the VICIDIAL project for our
version of inbound queues. You start MoH then when you stream a sound
to the channel it will stop MoH then after the sound is done you start
MoH back up again. Probably a bit more involved than what you want,
but it dose work well for us.

MATT---