[asterisk-users] Digium B410P, bristuff and BRI support in 1.6

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Wed Apr 2 11:20:30 CDT 2008

Olivier a écrit :
> Would you mind if I asked you this :
> - Which card did you include in your home system ? Are you using an ISDN
> BRI access ?

This is a basic BRI card with HFC chipset (Bewan Gazel 128)

> - Is libpri necessary for ISDN BRI access ? I thought libpri was mostly
> dedicated to E1/T1 access

Development version of libpri (libpri-trunk) does include prliminary
support for BRI.

>  From above, do you understand that Digium is committed to support BRI
> cards in 1.6 ?
> If positive, which cards will be supported and with which feature set ?

I can't speak for Digium !

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes  Linux  en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 50 10 40 / GSM: +689 79 75 27