[asterisk-users] g729 encoder/decoder

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Tue Apr 1 20:10:05 CDT 2008

That makes sense.  A call from 729 to 711 would require one encoder and
one decoder, right?

So if you have 10 licenses, is it 10 total encoders+decoders, or 10
calls (some may require encode, or decode, or both)?  Because I had 10
licenses, but my encoders+decoders was more than 10 and calls worked
fine.  However I also ran out of licenses when neither number was >=10.