[asterisk-users] TDM410E card, 1 FXO module - how to dial Out

Paul Whitby paulwhitby at btconnect.com
Tue Apr 1 17:11:06 CDT 2008

Hello

Newbie question here: I have a box running Ubuntu Linux 7.10 "gutsy
gibbon", and have a single Digium TDM410E card,  with 1 FXO module
fitted and connected to my landline. I have it answering the landline,
directing to SIP phones, diverting to voicemail etc - and it works
great. What I can't work out is how to dial Out from this single card.
It is possible? if so, is it possible to handle both Incoming and
Outgoing calls, in the same configuration (obviously not at the same
time)? Thanks for any assistance.

- Paul