[asterisk-users] Digium B410P, bristuff and BRI support in 1.6

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Tue Apr 1 14:59:38 CDT 2008

Hi,

Olivier a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to both use Digium B410P and bristuff'ed 1.4 Asterisk, now ?
>
> I've heard BRI support in Asterisk is about to change with 1.6 but I'm
> not sure I understood what the plan is.
> If someone has a clue, l would delighted to learn about it.

You should have a look at this thread:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2008-March/032142.html

I'm not sure about the B410, but my home asterisk system has been
running fine for nearly a month with libpri-trunk, asterisk-1.6.0,
zaptel-1.4 (patched) and zaphfc.

I have the following error in system logs, but it seems harmless.
Apr  1 09:16:59 tiare kernel: zaphfc: dropped audio (z1=6992, z2=6958,
wanted 8 got 34, dropped 26).

Quality is great (no echo).

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes  Linux  en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 50 10 40 / GSM: +689 79 75 27