[asterisk-users] does the meetme module still require an external timing source?

Mike Trest - Personal Mike at Trest.COM
Tue Apr 1 13:03:49 CDT 2008

At 01:13 PM 4/1/2008, you wrote:
>Is app_conference stable now?
>
>I've never made it through a thousand calls without a crash.  (With a
>busy call center this doesn't take all that long.)
>
>-HJC

I have deployed a MEETME conference bridge based on a FARM of
asterisks  with 6,000 conference ports active using basic meetme()
with a very complex IVR front end that we wrote in perl for the
customer specific needs.  Still in use after 3+ years.   Hundreds of
thousands of total participants and millions of minutes later, still
running.  Very happy with results.