[asterisk-users] Nano syntax highlighting.

Jim Canfield jcanfield at tshmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:36:43 CDT 2007

Greetings,

I know the hardcore guys will laugh, but I put together a quick .nanorc
config for asterisk.  I tried to include all the applications listed on
the latest install.  Please feel free to send any suggestions/updates my
why.  I think this will go a long way to helping out the "new guys" when
reading configs.  Try it out, I hope you like it.  Perhaps we have a
regex guru out there who can make it better.

Instructions:

Just paste the contents of the link below in your .nanorc file.

http://www.voip-info.org/users/499/49499/images/1745/NanoHighlightAsterisk.txt

-jc