[asterisk-users] How can I know if I wrote the configuration like correctly

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 07:52:42 CDT 2007

Hi list;

While I am writing my configuration on the .conf
files, I would like to know if I wrote the command in
write syntax (form), there is not any way to check if
I am writing correct or not (other than checking my
documentation)?

Also, is there any method for searching on specific
topic about asterisk (a command details and usage),
from my computer (like help and so on)?

Regards
Bilal