[asterisk-users] call relation in call transfer

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Fri Sep 28 06:11:35 CDT 2007

On Friday 28 September 2007 10:56:19 Rilawich Ango wrote:
> Thanks.
> Actually, I want to have some information about the call transfer just
> like to queue_log in queue.
> According to your message, there is no such mechanism to associate the
> call in call transfer.  How about any variable that I can identify the
> call which is made by call transfer?
> As I know there is a variable ${BLINDTRANSFER} that will fill in a
> value in blind transfer.  However, I can't find any variable that will
> fill in a attended transfer.  Anyone can advise?

Hi,

I have done this in dialplan logics. First i'm setting some global inherited
variable Set(__call_id}=${UNIQUEID}) - that is unique for channel. That
becomes call id for entire call - wherever it would gou - queues, transfers,
etc. As it's inherited it is copied to newly created channels. Then in CDR's
userfield i add ${call_id}, plus number that identifies call leg. This makes
my CDR easilly linkable and trackable.

Regards,
Atis