[asterisk-users] Conference call today at 12:30 PM EDT

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 02:16:28 CDT 2007

Hey folks,

Here's your chance to report in about Astricon, ask or answer general
asterisk questions, talk about your asterisk-related (or voip-related)
projects, sites, work, anything. We interested and listening. We have
a great core group on these conferences, even though Indiana is
disproportionately represented for some reason :)

This conference is NOT limited to developers or gurus, anyone
interested in VOIP and asterisk is welcome to join anytime.

Let's talk! http://www.VoipUsersConference.org

You don't have to register now, you can call in on any phone (or via asterisk):

Call (724) 444-7444
Enter 22622# then 1# or your PIN # if you have one.

Asterisk instructions for a painless dialplan experience are here:

http://www.voipusersconference.org/asterisktalkshoecallinsetup.htm

Last but not least, Windows and Mac users can use the built in SIP
client from Talkshoe.com to call in with a single click. Batteries not
included.

rr