[asterisk-users] IAX configuration

yonoko molomo yonokomolomo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 01:57:06 CDT 2007

Hi,
i think that is not the point.
the call works, what is not working is the IAX config.
somehow i need to put "manually" all users of the foreign asterisk
(user, password...).

if i put type=friend, it does not work in any case.
if i put type=peer it works only if i define the users of the foreign
asterisk and also an entry for the foreign server

that should not be the normal behaviour, i guess.

any ideas?
thanks