[asterisk-users] Slightly OT: Help choosing a free software license?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Wed Sep 26 14:13:30 CDT 2007

I'm a little boggled by all the license models one can choose to release
a piece of software under.

GPL, AFPL, etc?  I'm hoping someone can point me to a CLEAR resource
that talks about the pros and cons of choosing one over another.  All
I've found seems to go right over my head.  (it's basically a contract,
so maybe that's the point)

Although I've already made the source to my AstSee Asterisk monitor
available, I would like to do it formally, protecting myself in all the
ways I am too ignorant to itemize alone.

Thanks!

Moj