[asterisk-users] Grandstream GXP2020 / 2000

Ben Schorr bens at rolandschorr.com
Tue Sep 25 12:34:39 CDT 2007

I have a client using the Grandstream phones (not sure which model but it looks fairly low-end) and they're lukewarm on them.  The display doesn't tilt up for easy viewing and the sound quality on the speaker phone leaves something to be desired apparently.

But as basic, inexpensive, Asterisk handsets they do the job.

Ben M. Schorr
Chief Executive Officer
Roland Schorr & Tower
www.rolandschorr.com