[asterisk-users] Asterisk Redundancy

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Tue Sep 25 10:28:56 CDT 2007

Adrian Marsh wrote:

> I'm interested in how people are "clustering" Asterisk, if that's possible, or how you might be achieving a redundant solution.
> I've a single Asterisk server driving the company.  Its well backed-up, and I've a cloned machine that (in theory) with a DNS change could take over operations.
>
> However I'd like to achieve something more automated if possible.

Maybe my post at
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2007-August/195339.html
could provide you with some answers.

I don't want to quote my text as not to spam the list (although
it's all GPL). There's a nice countdown at
http://www.amooma.de/gemeinschaft/
but we're all quite busy at the moment (that page still needs
to be translated).

Regards,
  Philipp Kempgen

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998