[asterisk-users] [EVENT] Asterisk and VoIP in enterprise

Raphaël Bauduin profosslists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 03:35:07 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm sending this mail here as I think it is of interest for at least
europeans amongst you. The event presented below is not
commercially-oriented, but really of interest for professional
Asterisk users.

in two weeks (9&10 october), the event "Asterisk and VoIP in
enterprise" will take place in Brussels, Belgium.
It is organised by Profoss ( http://www.profoss.eu ) to spread
information about the possibility to use Asterisk in professional
environments, and will feature talks based on real world experience by
professionals, including Kevin P. Fleming, Asterisk's co-maintainer.
The talks will cover case studies, the integration of a proprietary
product with Asterisk, debunking Asterisk myths, how to improve
customer service with Asterisk, and more.... A round table with closed
source vendors of competing products (with amongst themCISCO and
Avaya) will also be organised so participants can get a global view of
the VoIP market. Talks won't be commercial shows!

This event is for ICT professionals: end users, consultants or
Asterisk solutions providers. We have sincerely worked hard to make
this an interesting event!

All information about this event is available at
http://www.profoss.eu/events/october-2007-asterisk/
When you register, use the code DIGIUMML, you won't regret it ;-)

Raph