[asterisk-users] error messages related to mysql in asterisk CLI

Andrea Spadaccini a.spadaccini at mediatechnologies.it
Sun Sep 23 12:46:20 CDT 2007

Ciao Jody,

> hi there :)
> i get this error in the asterisk CLI:
>
> Sep 21 20:31:49 ERROR[3774]: cdr_addon_mysql.c:159 mysql_log: cdr_mysql:
> Unknown connection error:
> (2006) MySQL server has gone away
>
> when I run 'cdr mysql status' i get:
> Connected to voiceone at localhost, port 3306 using table cdr for 18 minutes, 24
> seconds. Wrote 8 records since last restart and 1 records since last
> reconnect.

This is not an error, and in fact should be printed as a WARNING instead of
being printed as an ERROR.

IIRC I even submitted a small patch to change this behaviour.. Should check its
status.

Don't worry, it's a normal message. :) It's only annoying.

Bye,

--
Dott. Andrea Spadaccini
Multimedia Technologies Institute s.r.l.