[asterisk-users] Polycom 330 + Asterisk, phone locks up. * key will do it

telmnstr at 757.org telmnstr at 757.org
Fri Sep 21 10:23:02 CDT 2007

> Without a doubt the most common problem with deploying newer Polycom
> handsets is the presence of old configurations instructions in the XML
> provisioning files. In most cases, people plug in a 650, provision it just

Much thanks for the reply! I diff'ed the sip.cfg that I was using against
the one that was distributed with the firmware, and sure enough the
sip.cfg I was using was from the 501. After testing, using the proper
sip.cfg cleared up the issues I noticed.

Thanks for the tip!

For google / search: Polycom 330 Asterisk lockups lock up * reboot restart