[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.24 simultaneous call limits.

Wai Wu wkwu at calltrol.com
Thu Sep 20 21:44:20 CDT 2007

Interesting. I am using PCLinuxOS(Mandrak) in console mode. Here is my
memory info and you can see that I still have a lot of memory while
asterisk is running

[root at localhost ~]# cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:      2076000 kB
MemFree:       1855636 kB
Buffers:         17224 kB
Cached:         115916 kB
SwapCached:          0 kB
Active:         124100 kB
Inactive:        73468 kB
HighTotal:     1179264 kB
HighFree:       992808 kB
LowTotal:       896736 kB
LowFree:        862828 kB
SwapTotal:     1365484 kB
SwapFree:      1365484 kB
Dirty:             216 kB
Writeback:           0 kB
AnonPages:       64524 kB
Mapped:          43912 kB
Slab:            13168 kB
PageTables:       1344 kB
NFS_Unstable:        0 kB
Bounce:              0 kB
CommitLimit:   2403484 kB
Committed_AS:   142512 kB
VmallocTotal:   114680 kB
VmallocUsed:      8484 kB
VmallocChunk:   104492 kB
[root at localhost ~]#

You mentioned DDoS projection. How can I find out if my distro has it
built in?