[asterisk-users] Interesting Conference Request - Can this be done ?

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Wed Sep 19 09:40:25 CDT 2007

Snip

>>Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Interesting Conference Request - Can
this
>>be done ?
>>
>>Dovid B wrote:
>>> Hi List,
>>> I have a client that has an interesting request. He wants to have
>>> people call in to a conference room and all be able to talk however
>>> they should not hear each other. There should be admin access to for
>>> one user to call in and be able to listen in to everyone that is
>>> talking (they may want this admin to be able to talk to).
>>>
>>> Any ideas ?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Dovid
>>WHAT?  I don't get it.  What good is a conference if nobody can hear
>>each other?  Is this to spy on offices and other locations with phones
>>or something?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Steve

Snip

This could be used for moderated call-in question and answer.

Dovid this can be done, with a kludge of a mix of MeetMe and ChanSpy
applications tied together with agi scripts and Local channels. I cannot
even begin to think about stability or scalability.

Good Luck.