[asterisk-users] off-topic: Avaya 46xx, release 032207 ... help

Cesc Santa cesc.santa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 05:20:50 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to use an Avaya 4602 phone, which I just updated from a
very old SIP software to the latest I could find on avaya's site
(032207). The upgrade went fine and it gets registered on the Asterisk
server.

Now, a couple of glitches, though.
- The phone's web server is not working ... so I have no easy way to
configure it. It used to work with the old release of the software. I
get on the firefox browser a "connection has been reset" error
message.
- Avaya admin guide keeps mentioning all the commands you can enter
via the keyboard on the phone ... but they don't work for me ... (the
MUTE + numbers combination).

Any ideas? the web browser problem is the most annoying one.