[asterisk-users] Queue agents w/ DUNDi

Kyle Sexton ks at mocker.org
Tue Sep 18 11:27:36 CDT 2007

All,

I'm trying to configure queue agents w/ a DUNDi setup so that an agent
can login to whatever server they please w/o any custom setup.  In
general this seems to work, agents login w/ AgentCallbackLogin into the
incoming context (not a special queue context) and can receive queue
calls.

The problem is that since the incoming context is the same context as
the normal incoming call context, they get sent to voicemail if they
don't answer.

I thought the solution would be as simple as defining a separate queue
for the AgentCallbackLogin, and dumping calls to that queue.  The
problem that I see with that is I can no longer use DUNDi to route the
call.  If I do that and don't have their explicit extension in the
[agentqueue] context, I get 'Extension XXXX is not valid for automatic
login of agent YYYY' when they try to login.  If I put a huge _XXXX
match in the [agentqueue] then I can login, but it can't route the call
properly because routing the call needs a DUNDi lookup which puts them
back into stdexten.

I *think* my solution is to basically create two DUNDi networks, one
that I can route calls to from the agentqueue context, and the other
from the inbound context.  The agentqueue DUNDi network would then just
not include the stdexten dialing and would only be called by queue
calls.

If anyone has a more simple solution I'm all ears.  Hopefully I'm making
this more complicated that it needs to be. :)

My ideal setup is:

1.  If a call comes into the queue, go to agent but don't ever go to
voicemail (Just Dial(SIP/XXXX))

2.  If a call comes in for that same agent to their DID, route to
stdexten macro

3.  All calls routed w/ DUNDi so the system doesn't care about which server
they log into

--
Kyle Sexton
http://www.mocker.org