[asterisk-users] ATS X10001P

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Sep 18 01:39:10 CDT 2007

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 00:51:47 Kevin Kiely wrote:
> Per the earlier recommendation, I picked up one of the ATS X10001P to
> evaluate.  I was able to configure the LAN for access, however, I don't see
> where to enter the sip credentials. I have accessed the web interface with
> root/test and don't see any sip configuration information.  I also accessed
> via Telnet and see more info but no place for the realm or Sip credentials.
> Am I missing something?

That is precisely why I created the configuration menu which you see on my
site.  It is nothing more than a frameset with links to your local phone
website.  You're welcome to use the frameset as I've published it online, or
you may follow the link and download the html/CGI combination frameset for
use internally.  Note that the frameset exists only for your convenience; my
site is in no way accessing your phone and the phone does not need a public
IP for you to use the frameset.

--
Tilghman