[asterisk-users] ATS X10001P

Kevin Kiely Asterisk at gtcus.com
Tue Sep 18 00:51:47 CDT 2007

Per the earlier recommendation, I picked up one of the ATS X10001P to
evaluate.  I was able to configure the LAN for access, however, I don't see
where to enter the sip credentials. I have accessed the web interface with
root/test and don't see any sip configuration information.  I also accessed
via Telnet and see more info but no place for the realm or Sip credentials.
Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance..

Kevin Kiely