[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 and Cepstral

Todd Reese treese65 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:33:33 CDT 2007

Hi Russell,

I, myself, have just gone through this same thing.  Here is what you need to
do to correct this problem.

1.    Download http://www.mezzo.net/asterisk/app_swift-2.0rc1.tgz, if you
haven't already.
2.    Look in the source of app_swift.c for the line:

            const int framesize = 160*4;

 3.    Now change it to read:

            const int framesize = 20;

4.    Recompile and try your new version of app_swift

Regards,

T. Reese